When it comes to women’s health care, a “one size fits all” approach is never the answer. From adolescence through the post-menopausal years, it is crucial to work with a healthcare provider who understands your unique needs and provides the specialized care you deserve. At Avante Medical Center in Anchorage, Alaska, we prioritize providing compassionate, state-of-the-art care tailored to each woman’s stage of life, health needs, and treatment preferences.
Women’s health services for every stage of life
Our Avante Medical Center team includes several experienced medical providers specializing in women’s health. We provide the following women’s health services, among others:
- Annual exams: A yearly wellness visit is a verifiable way to ensure a holistic approach to your health while detecting health issues. This longer visit includes a thorough history, as well as a physical exam, which may include a breast and pelvic exam. Labs and other preventive services will be ordered or discussed.
- Acute health concerns: Acute illness happens unexpectedly, and our team can help. If you are experiencing an illness that is new or unusual, our team will evaluate your symptoms, order labs or imaging, and prescribe medications if needed.
- Fertility and pregnancy care: Our team provides a comprehensive approach towards family planning, fertility, and prenatal care. This may include hormone balancing, nutritional and emotional support to help your growing family’s needs.
- Vaginal health: Around mid-life and beyond, vaginal changes may include thinning of tissue, dryness, itching, or burning sensations. A multifactorial approach to support these changes may include hormones, over-the-counter suggestions, or the Mona Lisa Touch. Avante Medical Center was the first medical center in Alaska to offer this safe, state-of-the-art, non-surgical laser treatment that revitalizes vaginal tissue.
- Perimenopause and menopause care: Our providers specialize in this transitional time for women. We work closely with you to identify the best treatment options for your unique needs, with multiple effective solutions. An integrative approach may include hormone testing, treatment with bioidentical hormones, lifestyle modifications, or supplements to help with improving quality of life.
Your partners in health
If you live in the Anchorage, Alaska area and have been searching for a women’s clinic that will treat you like the unique individual you are, the team at Avante Medical Center is here to serve you. We provide cutting-edge therapies with respectful and compassionate care. We see our patients as partners, encouraging active decision-making and discussions between our healthcare practitioners and patients and working together towards optimal wellness. We communicate with your entire medical team to ensure you receive the streamlined, comprehensive care you deserve.
We always welcome new patients to our medical family and are conveniently located at 915 West Northern Lights Boulevard, so we are never far from work or home. To schedule your appointment, call us at 907 931-7740 or request your appointment online today!
Share this Article