Medical Laboratory Services Offered
At Avante Medical Center in Anchorage, Alaska, we are pleased to offer a specialized, in-office laboratory department to provide medical evaluations and lab results for various medical conditions. Evaluating the blood and other body elements can help determine if patients are dealing with some medical issues. With a practical and proper diagnosis, treatment options can be thoroughly discussed.
What Type of Lab Work and Testing Can Be Completed at the Lab of Avante Medical Center?
Our providers are pleased to provide some of the following services:
- Basic labs – our team can perform certain lab tests, including nutritional and bloodwork evaluations for glucose levels, magnesium, iron, and vitamins.
- Lab panels – we offer a range of panels for testing for certain conditions, including lipid, hepatic, renal, testosterone, and thyroid panels.
- Hormones – sometimes, testing hormone levels is necessary to determine imbalance. Some of the hormones tested include cortisol, progesterone, and testosterone.
- Thyroid testing – patients who suspect thyroid issues can have a series of lab work done to determine the type of thyroid condition to get a proper diagnosis and discuss the best treatment options.
- Sexually transmitted diseases – many STDs can be tested at the Avante Medical Center lab, including testing for HIV, chlamydia, and gonorrhea.
How Much Does Lab Testing Cost?
We understand that many practices do not offer affordable lab testing services, and we are happy to help provide lab work at a cost you can obtain! We are upfront about our lab pricing, so there are no surprises when you receive the bill. We select the tests most appropriate for your unique needs to also keep your overall diagnostic costs low.
Schedule a Visit with Us Today
If you are interested in affordable lab testing with a clinical lab “near me” in the community of Anchorage, Alaska, call Avante Medical Center today. We offer specialized services and lab testing to help obtain an accurate medical diagnosis and work with patients to find appropriate treatment for their conditions. Call (907) 931-7740 to request a consultation visit with our team of professionals at 915 W. Northern Lights Boulevard to discuss your current needs.