Avante offers the most current evidence-based practices that incorporate traditional psychiatric care with integrative medicine and psychotherapy. This holistic approach sets Avante apart from other psychiatric providers in Alaska!
• Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluations and Diagnosis
• Medication Management
• Pharmacogenetic (PG) testing for personalized care
• Psychotherapy (Individual, group, and family)
• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
• Trauma-informed Care
• Extensive experience working with the Child and Adolescent population
• On-site laboratory services
• Depressive disorders
• Post-partum depression
• Obsessive compulsive disorders
• Bipolar disorders
• Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
• PTSD and trauma-related disorders
• Anxiety-related disorders
• Child and adolescent behavioral challenges
• Attachment-related disorders
• Autism spectrum disorders
• Eating disorders
• Have you been concerned about certain behaviors your child has been exhibiting, but don’t want to put your child on medication?
• Are you looking for a provider that evaluates both the environmental and biological factors when determining treatment options?
• Are you looking for a provider that works with you to develop a treatment plan?
• Have you tried medications in the past and found them ineffective or that they have had intolerable side effects?
• Have you tried “talk therapy” in the past with little effect and are now looking for different therapy options?
• Have you or your child started experiencing concerning feelings and emotions, but are unsure about traditional psychiatric care?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, please call Avante at 907-770-6700 to set up an appointment.